Saturday, December 24, 2011

At what age can I start drivers ed?

Do you have to be 15 1/2 to start drivers ed or do you have to be 15 1/2 to take the permit test? In other words, can I start drivers ed before I turn 15 1/2?|||Beats me. It's a very big world after all, and each country and each state in the US has their own rules. So your question can't be answered except to list the age when you can get a permit in every state and country. You could add location to your question, and perhaps get an answer.





Generally though, you can't start drivers ed classes until you have your permit, it that's your real question.|||In Florida the age is 15 years old but you can not get your license until you are 16.|||Well at my school, they offer driver's education. And my friend is 15 and is taking it. But, I think generally you must be 15 1/2|||you can start when you get your permit./

No comments:

Post a Comment