Saturday, December 24, 2011

Drivers ed?

I just seen someone post, and it got me wondering.





I go to school through a Virtual Academy.


And I was wondering are there drivers ed courses. I can take?|||Some public schools (you're actually in one as a VA student) allow HS'ers to take Driver's Ed at the school - for a *fee*. You'd be better off spending about the same amount of money and going to a driving school in your area. That way you don't have to conform to the PS's schedule.





Taking driver's ed can gain you (or your parents) a good discount on your auto insurance. It's a great thing to do.|||Drivers Ed in the school system is a joke!! Just pay to go to one of the Drivers schools or have your parents teach you.|||virtually none -- LOL but true.


gotta have a live instrutor and a real car.

No comments:

Post a Comment