Saturday, December 24, 2011

Drivers ed?

If I took drivers ed, does my insurance cost go down? And if so how much?|||Just about every insurer offers a discount because it statistically lowers your chances of getting into an accident substantially. The insurer I work for provides a 25-30% discount (depending on the state), and is offered until the driver is 21 years old. Even if your insurer doesn't offer a discount, it is still a very good idea to take the course.|||No, it allows you to pursue a drivers license! Without drivers ed, most states will not permit you to obtain a valid drivers license. Personally I don't see the big deal! I see people every day that still can't drive but they have a license. So why bother, let's all just do the old "trial and error" technique!|||It depends on the insurance company. The one I work for doesn't offer a discount for that. Call the company your parents go through and ask.|||YES IF YOU TAKE DRIVERS ED YOUR INSURANE WILL BE ABOUT 10%LOWER

No comments:

Post a Comment