Friday, December 16, 2011

Do i need to take drivers ed to get an intermediate license in oklahoma if im over 17?

I am 17 yrs 9 months, it is urgent that I get a license, even if it's just intermediate. I can not afford drivers-ed at this time. I have had my permit for over a year now, and have had no traffic violations or accidents.|||Hello Nena,





If you are under 18 years of age, you must also bring:


- driver鈥檚 education completion certificate (i.e., green card from driver鈥檚 ed) or a certificate of completion of driver鈥檚 education from a commercial school or a parent-taught driver鈥檚 education course approved by the Department of Public Safety. If proof of driver鈥檚 education completion is not presented, additional


restrictions may be imposed.





Please check the driver's handbook for more details, requirements and procedures:


http://driving-tests.org/oklahoma/oklaho鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment