Friday, December 16, 2011

Has anyone out there taken drivers ed only once and got their license immediately after?

I don't have anyone willing to teach me to drive, so I am going to have to go to drivers ed. I am just wondering if one drivers ed course with no previous driving experience is going to do any good. I don't have anyone that I can practice with at home, but I also don't have the money to take drivers ed over and over again if it doesn't work. Then again I have to have a license to function. Any tips?|||Take the drivers ed! Just remember that they are not there to pass or fail you, they are only there to give you advice. Listen to what they say and be careful. If you pay attention I am sure getting your license will be a breeze. Also get yourself a book from the DMV, all of the answers are in there!|||As long as you are old enough in your state so that you don't have to log driving hours first, once you pass the class and take the test, you are good.|||The first time I drove was in Driver's Ed. in high school. Just do it and don't worry about it. If you crash it, it's their car, so it's all good.|||no prob, I got my temps and started drivers ed and in-car right away. I was nervous, but as long as you are not an idiot you can do it in one go. I passed all the tests in one go. :3|||All you need is one driver's ed course, you can get your license right after if you pass. Thats what i did, some dmvs ask for your hours of verification. All you need is 50. You can forge them as long as you are good enough and drivers ed should be all that you need.|||i did and i was really stoned out of my head.i don't recommend doing it stoned though just take it EASY and concentrate you should be fine.|||In Ohio you have to take driver's ed if you are between 15.5 and 18. I took it and passed the whole course on the first day (but the law has an hours requirement so I had to sit through it anyway).





Once you passed the class, you did not need to take it again unless you waited for more than a year to actually get the license.

No comments:

Post a Comment