Friday, December 16, 2011

How do homeschoolers in Illinois take drivers ed?

Hi I recently left my public school to go to high school online. I was wondering how im supposed to take drivers ed without having to go back to my public school for the course.|||Some cyber school programs offer Driver's Ed as a class. I know that Connections Academy does in most states, but I don't know about your school. Try contacting your cyber school and asking them if they offer any classes or know which ones to take. If they don't contact your local driver's license center and see if they offer any classes. Hope this helps! :D|||Here in OK this is what I did for my daughter: I went to the driver's license website and it was very easy to find this info. They had a list of parent-taught driver's ed programs that they would accept. I spent under $70 on a program. My daughter watched online videos and took tests, and there were specific things I had to do with her in the car - backing, driving in certain kinds of traffic, etc. I emailed the company when we were done, and they sent a certificate that we then took with us when she took her test.|||First you need to take Drivers Ed, then once you finish with that, you will get a certificate of completion. Then you need to sign up for Drivers Training (any local ones near you), once you sign up you will be given a certificate. Then you take both of those certificates to the Dmv and take your written test. If you pass, you will get your permit. When you do get your permit, you have to wait 6 months to get your license. you cant take it online actually.I used www.driveredtogo.com if you would like to use it. This course was very reliable and approved by the dmv. I learned a lot from this site, it was layed out in a very easy structure for me to learn.I completed this course in less than a week and got my permit, passing the first attempt. There is also this coupon/discount code you can use: X22-AF6-A8M . It is good for any course.|||You can do it at the public school, or you can just use google to search for privately licensed drivers' education school. I live I'm Chicagoland and used Green Light as a homeschooler when I turned sixteen.|||by going to a driving school any paying the necessary fees after getting your temps





you have to do it like schools without drivers ed

No comments:

Post a Comment