Friday, December 16, 2011

Is there anywhere where I can find a free drivers ed course?

I was told that the state offers a free drivers ed course, but I don't know where to look to find out how to take it.





Do you know where to find it or what I need to do to get it?|||In Texas, parent taught driver education is approved, however it is not free. You still have fees to pay to get the state course. Also, once you get the state's "free" course, your parents have to invent a lesson plan. My parents tried and it was too hard, so we ended up doing Driver Ed In a Box and I loved it. We did it all at home and it was soooo easy! Check it out and good luck!|||Your high school probably offers driver's ed. You can enroll in it like any other class.


You should specify which state you're in.|||Public schools are the only place I know of that offer free driving classes. If States offered them, the waiting list would be really long.

No comments:

Post a Comment