Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the cheapest online drivers ed in for texas license?

I'm over 18 and I need to take the drivers ed course to get my license. Where is the cheapest place to do it online? I looked at eliteteendriver.com and it's only for California.|||There is a list of state-approved adult driver's education providers available at the Texas Department of Public Safety website, www.txdps.state.tx.us. If you don't use one of these providers you're wasting your money, no matter how cheap the other company is, because the state won't accept the certificate.|||I recommend driveredtogo.com since it is both cheap and fast. If you use the code: X32-C6M-8M7 you'll save an additional three dollars off your entire total. I finished my drivers ed in a day. Good luck!|||Jesus christ they let people buy those online now???????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment