Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How old do you have to be to take drivers ed in Maryland?

I know that its 15 years and 9 months to get the learner's permit. 16 years and 3 months for a provisional license. 17 years and 9 months for a full license. But how old do you have to be to take drivers ed?|||Theres no restrictions for taking drivers ed, its just that you can't do anything with the certificate until you become of age to get your learners permit





If your thinking about taking drivers ed, you should consider taking it online. its fast and cheaper than taking it inside a classroom





Anyways, i took drivers ed at : www.driversedtogo.com





It took me awhile to find the cheapest one, but i finally did it. At first i was wondering if they were legit or not, but my friend completed it and he got his certificates in the mail so i did it.





The course is pretty easy. I think its 16 different chapters with lots of pictures and videos. And at the end there is a final exam that you must get 32/36 correct to pass. You can take as long as you want and take it as many times as you want until you pass.








It costs $20 or LESS with this code: X2K-9FB-34E


You enter it at checkout





I did so much research to get my permit =_=, at least it sort of paid off :D I got my license 2 months ago =)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment