Friday, December 16, 2011

In Oregon do i have to complete drivers ed to get my drivers license?

Im getting my drivers license in july and i havent taked drivers ed. I just want to make sure i dont have to take drivers ed to get my license!|||If you are under 18 you either complete the drivers ed or your parent can certify that you had at least 100 hours of supervised drive. Parent has to be with you when you take the driving test, also you have to have your permit for at least six months to schedule for the driving test. In addition to that if you are under 18, you will take a safety test (25 questions), this test u can take before or after your driving test, but is required to have your license issued. This is the law in Oregon.|||In most states you have to take driver's ed if you're under 18. Once you're 18 you don't need to, but you get cheaper insurance if you do. But I'm not sure about Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment