Saturday, December 24, 2011

Drivers Ed.?

I live in washington and i use to live in California, I already went to Drivers Ed in California but i never got my permit, I live in washington now and i was wondering since i already went to drivers ed can i just take my permit test and get my permit or do i have to go through drivers ed again??|||I would say it's likely, since you didn't actually get your driver's license in california. If you had gotten your license there, you should only need to take the test in washington to get your license there.


You may be able to just apply for your permit though, I guess you just need to talk to the dmv in washington and find out.





If you are older than 18 you should only need to take the test anyway, unless that state requires drivers ed no matter what age you are.|||Since you never received a California license, if you are under 18, you will need to follow the requirements of the state of Washington to get a permit and license, including attending a Washington state approved drivers ed course. If you are over 18, you will just need to pass a written, vision and driving test. Good Luck!|||i think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment