Friday, December 16, 2011

What should I expect at drivers ed classes?

What is the classroom atmosphere like? What are the other students like? How was your experience at drivers ed classes? Was it easy?|||It depends on


1) what state you are in


2) what type of class you are taking - by the high school or private instructor





In my experience, I took a private instructor because I couldn't make the high school course. Also some private courses are more compact than the drawn out semester long high school ones.





The other students were normal 15 year old students.





The classes were interesting. I learned little facts like more accidents happen on dry roads than wet or icy roads, which when I was 15 thought was counter-intuitive -- but now make sense - it doesn't rain much compared to sun in my state.





Easy? well, that all depends on the student. Do you know how to ride a bike? Have you ever driven a boat? Do you pay attention to details when you are a passenger in a car? Are you naturally coordinated? Do you learn things quickly?





Too many variables. I hope this helps.|||due to my job, i had to drive underage. learning to drive was easy. it's looking out for other drivers. that's basically what they will drill into your brain. you should remember that.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment