Saturday, December 24, 2011

Drivers Ed?

Could somebody please help me with driving? I have never been behind the wheel before, and all I really know about driving is the things in my Kansas Driving Handbook.





I have my Drivers Ed tomorrow, and I am very nervous. I also have no idea how to know where I am going.|||i just had my lesson!


the driving instructor was very helpful and calm.


he/she won't try and freak you out or anything.


hes just there to teach you, remember he doesnt want you crashing either!


just remember to breathe and even if you don't know where you are going, he'll tell you. it is his job to know where he is before he takes you out.


the first time driving is really scary, but you(or at least i did) get the hang of it pretty quick.


just remember to always be safe!|||First of all, try to relax. Your instructor is suppose to a professional. Try to listen to what he/she says. Most cars have a dual steering/brake system. And even if it does not, the instructor should take you to an open area to see how you handle the vehicle, before taking you onto a roadway.


If you feel totally uneasy with this instructor, don't feel bad to requet another. Sometimes personalities conflict, and this is a definite deficit to your learning ability. GOOD LUCK !


Wish you all the best !|||Make sure that your instructor knows this before getting behind the wheel.|||relax or at least try and relax. remember that the instructor isn't going to let you mess up anything(too bad) or let anyone get hurt. trust yourself to do the right things. good luck|||the instructor has a brake on his side of the car, so dont worry about crashing at least =]

No comments:

Post a Comment