Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Whats the best way to get your parents to get you drivers ed?

I want drivers ed I am almost 16 i get good grades and feel i am mature enough to drive. What should i say to my parents to persuade them to get me drivers ed?|||Hey ryan,





The best thing to do is to tell them that doing drivers ed doesn't mean you will start driving. You have to learn about driving stuff sooner or later. And if you start now you will actualyl start driving when you around 17. Also add taht you could help out by buying groceries once you get a car etc. Tell them it also helps lower insurance by more than $20 per month! And its really cheap.





Anyways, i took drivers ed at : www.driversedtogo.com





It took me awhile to find the cheapest one, but i finally did it. At first i was wondering if they were legit or not, but my friend completed it and he got his certificates in the mail so i did it.





The course is pretty easy. I think its 16 different chapters with lots of pictures and videos. And at the end there is a final exam that you must get 32/36 correct to pass. You can take as long as you want and take it as many times as you want until you pass.





It took me about 3-4 hours to complete the course. It was a rainy day so i had nothing to do :(. Its mostly common sense.





It costs $12-$15(depending on the state) with this code: X2K-9FB-34E


You enter it at checkout





I did so much research to get my permit =_=, at least it sort of paid off :D





Well if you need anymore help, feel free to contact me. I know basically the whole process now o.o haha





Good Luck!





Email:jefferey_lai@yahoo.com


AIM:ibeaznninjalol|||Ask your folks to take you out driving to learn the basics because if they feel you aren't ready or mature enough they will probably not want to pay for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment