Saturday, December 24, 2011

Drivers ED?

Can anyone tell me what drivers ed is like in detail please. I am 17 and my dad is making me take it so can someone please tell me what its like and if you've taken it in Oklahoma that would be even better thanks!|||Ok... so drivers ed is made out to be a big deal and it actually is no worse than high school. You go to the school and learn the rules of the road for Oklahoma the dangers of drinking and driving the dangers of drugs and driving and all other hazards. You bring a notebook and take some notes and they tell you what to do in certain circumstances and how to read the signs of the road. They will explain all the basic maintenance of a car such as tires, oil changes, batteries and anything that an average Joe can do. All in all driving school is no big deal so take notes take your test and you are done.|||it was worse for me my drivers ed teacher was blind,but no worry if your not ready to drive just pass others are readily eager to drive|||well I'm 16 and i got my license a few months ago. i live in Massachusetts. i don't know if its any different there but here it consists of something like 8 driving hours with you in a car with an instructor. but before that you must take a 40 hour course in some place like a school. at least that's where i took it. i had to take a few tests but for me they were not to hard. overall the whole thing kinda sucks and is pretty boring but its worth it. hope this helped but everything may be different there anyways.|||I recently took driver's ed. The class was extremely boring, and the teacher tried to scare you into being a cautious driver with flat out lies. You even get homework-finding news paper articles and writing about them. The road part is a pain, as you are cramed five people in one car. It did not help my driving much, as I failed the test several times. The only thing that makes it worth it is the insurance discount, but make sure you get a big one. Gec said I already get too many discounts, so they wouldn't give me much.

No comments:

Post a Comment