Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm nervous about taking Drivers ED and i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips and advice?

I will be taking Drivers ED in 2012 and I am REALLY nervous so I want to start preparing. Does anyone have any tips or advice?|||you have plenty of time to go to driver's ed and get your permit/ license. The best way to study and pass faster is if you have someone older than 21 to actually teach you how to drive. I did this, a family member taught me some driving skills :) and also, you can take the DMV's sample test on their website. But, you HAVE to study the booklet! If you fail, you will have to pay the same expensive fee every time, which will make them richer :P so If you are just taking the alcohol/drug test in the driver's school where ever you live, jsut take down every note that you think will be in the test. Keep those notes until you actually take the real thing.


When taking the driving test, with the guy that will score you on how well you do, stay calm and don't fret! I know, it was for me. I had to take the written test twice just to pass it on the third try O_O. So... yeah, just study and memorize, ESPECIALLY!|||Hello K.C.!





2012! You have a loooong time to prepare. Drivers ed isn't something to be worried about, its quite simple actually. Im sure you'll do fine.





Have you considered taking it online?


Anyways, i took drivers ed at : www.driversedtogo.com





It took me awhile to find the cheapest one, but i finally did it. At first i was wondering if they were legit or not, but my friend completed it and he got his certificates in the mail so i did it.





The course is pretty easy. I think its 16 different chapters with lots of pictures and videos. And at the end there is a final exam that you must get 32/36 correct to pass. You can take as long as you want and take it as many times as you want until you pass.








It costs $20 or LESS with this code: X2K-9FB-34E


You enter it at checkout





I did so much research to get my permit =_=, at least it sort of paid off :D I got my license 2 months ago =)


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment