Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What do I bring to Drivers Ed and what can I expect?

Tomorrow I'm starting my drivers ed in Canada. Do I need to bring anything and what can I expect in class?





Also is there any group work?|||I haven't taken drivers education in a long time. I would expect you would need to bring a pencil or pen and a note pad in which to take possible notes, and a text book if so required.





Is there any group work? Probably not, but that all depends on how the teacher has planned the class.





This is not a difficult class -- try not to stress over it too much.|||I went through driver's ed just like you are going through so I know how nerve racking this new experience may be. First of all, the thing you need to know is that you should relax. If you relax, don't let your nerves get the best of you and you are focused on learning, and not failing then you will be just fine. Just concentrate on learning the material and relax. As far as what to bring, well here are a few things to bring with you:





*Pen or pencil with notebook paper- of course you need to write down notes or anything important.


*Drivers ed manual - this is key. If you don't have this, you will not be able to follow the instructions or keep up in class. Always bring your driver's ed manual with you to class so you can remember the material.





Overall you need to bring a mindset of being ready to learn. If you aren't ready to learn, and you are too nervous you will fail. So be focused, and bring the items listed.|||For my drivers ed I just brought a notebook and a pen.


We occasionally did group work.


and at the of the class we did a huge group project that was work a ton of points.


We watched some videos and had like 2 guest speakers.


One from organ doners. and Another from the railroad company.


It's a really easy class.





Hope this helps!! :D|||Expect boring videos and lectures. Take paper and pen I suppose.|||there is usually no group work, its really reaaalllly boring, and its basically all common sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment