Saturday, December 24, 2011

Do I need to take a drivers ed class before getting my permit or license?

Im 15 now, and i was just wondering if i need to take a drivers education class before getting my permit or license...I was thinking to take a drivers ed class this year when i start my sophomore year, would that be ok? Would it be too late to sign up for it?|||I would suggest taking a drivers ed course. Some states give you insurance discounts if you have a certificate from completing a course. If it is too late to sign up in your school, you can do it MUCH faster at a private drivers education school. It takes a whole semester in high school, yet it only took me about 12 hours total, to take a private class.





I think it was a couple hundred bucks. But, well worth not sitting through a semester of drivers ed. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment