Friday, December 16, 2011

Do i have to take drivers ed to get my license?

I'm 17 years old.


Had my permit since March.


I drive with my dad everyday.


Do i really need to take drivers ed?


I already know how to drive, i know all the rules, the basics.


I really don't wanna drop $300+ for a class that teaches me everything i know.|||It varies from state to state, I know it's a lot of cash, but the class is worth it, trust me. And if you already have your permit, I don't think you do, you can just go in and take the test at the DMV to get your licesnse. You can always call the local DMV as well, that's what I would do personally.


But if you've got everything down, go ahead and call the DMV just to make sure, and then if they say you don't need the class, head down to the DMV and take your drivers ed test, in many states at the age of 17 you don't even need the permit anymore, you can just go in and get your license.|||Nope you can take the test when you're 18, but in order to take it earlier, you need to have taken the classes. But seeing as you're already 17, why not just wait a little longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment