Saturday, December 24, 2011

How old do you have to be to start drivers Ed In the sate of Texas?

Okay well I am 14 and turning 15 in September and I know that you must be 15 to get your permit and 16 to get your license but when can I start drivers Ed? I was wondering thi because my friend got her permit on her 15th birthday so I was wondering if anyone knew. Thanks!|||you can start drivers ed at 15, then take your permit at 15 1/2 then get you license at 16. if you are planning on taking drivers ed online then go to www.driveredtogo.com and you can use this code for a discount:X22-AF6-A8M


I used this site a few months ago and it worked great. It only took me 3 days to complete and the certificate was sent home a week later. I went to the dmv after that to take the written test for my permit and i passed the first time. This site really helped me and there were lots of videos and pictures to help also. It was time friendly so finished many chapters a day, and it was not a lot of reading. I recommend this site if you are planning on starting drivers ed soon. And the code was perfect for any course.|||tgntrjkghtrgi

No comments:

Post a Comment