Saturday, December 24, 2011

What is the best website Drivers Ed?

I want to take drivers ed online and i have no idea what website to use! It doesn't matter if it is free or not just as long as it is legit.|||I live in cali too and I took mine at driveredtogo.com. It was cheap (17.50$) I think but you also have to pay shipping for the proof that you took it. Also, you can either choose to keep clicking next or actually read through the whole thing. Anyways, if you decide to use that, if you would be so kind as to put in my referral code? X2C-383-FAE


:D hope i helped..|||I used www.driveredtogo.com if you would like to use it. This course was very reliable and approved by the dmv. I learned a lot from this site, it was layed out in a very easy structure for me to learn.I completed this course in less than a week and got my permit, passing the first attempt. There is also this coupon/discount code you can use: X22-AF6-A8M . It is good for any course.

No comments:

Post a Comment