Tuesday, December 20, 2011

When should I start my Drivers Ed Course to get my permit?

I just turned 15. What are the requirements to get a permit?


I heard we have to take Drivers Ed Course, when should I start it and how will the DMV know I took the course?|||If you're in CA, you have to be 15 1/2 to get your permit. I believe you can sign up for and take the on-line training before your 15 1/2, but cannot go get your permit until you turn 15 1/2.





There are a bunch of forms, proof of training the course, birth certificate, parent/guardian consent forms, and stuff you have to take to the DMV with you to take the written exam and stuff for the permit.





Check your state's DMV website for details.|||Mauisunset is right. The DMV will know because you must present the proper paperwork and they call the school to make sure you actually took the class. I live in California as well and my school offers drivers Ed for free so you should look into that|||10th grade in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment