Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do you need to have your learners permit in order to take drivers ed?

I'm 15 years old, freshman going into sophomore year, I just turned 15 a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to know do you need to have your learners permit in order to take drivers ed? Drivers ed is offered at my school, so I'm just worried about getting my permit. I live in Illinois, so do you need to be 15 and 6 months old or something to get your permit, or just 15 years old?|||The description of the class should tell you. Otherwise, contact the school and ask. I had to have mine because we did spend time on the road as well as classroom learning.








I made that last part up myself. 鈥?Thumper|||No, a lot of times the permit test is taken at the end of the course and that is when you get your permit. Unless it is different than Colorado. Obviously, to do any driving part of the instruction, you do need a permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment